Write the first paragraph of your page here.
How to get AddonsEdit
In this tutorial, i'm gonna explain step by step how to get the addons for our A2:OA IL server.
1. Download Addonsync 2009 from here(If you click the link it will automatically download an installer) and don't worry, you aren't gonna get Bing toolbars and that kinda stuff.
2. Once it's done downloading, install it. Now, at some point you're gonna have to set your A2 and A2 OA directory. Now, if you're using Steam, this is really easy.
:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead :C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2
If it's a digital download, it's a bit more complicated. It differs from all providers, so I can't help you with that.
3. Now, you're gonna import a server, which checks your addons and makes sure you don't have things you don't. Alright first off make sure you run addonsync as administrator. Now, follow my steps closely.
- 1 First off, I want you to press New server
- 2 Now, see that little bar that says Auto config URL? Put this line (without the qoutation marks) in there http://addons.evo-life.net/islandlife/repo.7z and press Import server.
It should now say a whole bunch of text in those boxes beneath that, but we don't need any of that.
- 3 Now, go to the download tab and press that. You should now see this:
Click the buttons in the order I set them, so first press check addons, and when it's done checking, press the download button. If all is done right, you should now be downloading the addons.
So after it's done, you download this handy tool from armaholic. Trust me, you'll love it. This baby manages all mods and you can just drag and drop mod and set them up on the fly. Setup up your A2 and A2:OA directory again, and launch your game with the TCG addons.
When you're in the server browser, filter for "-=Evolution Gaming=-" (without the qoutations of course)
Video Tutorial Edit
Write the second section of your page here.